Being user-centered begins with creating the right conditions for focusing on the human experience. The UX Design Process is at the core of our activities. With its iterative phases of planning, exploration, ideation, generation and evaluation, it allows to create technologies for people.
The User Lab
UX research at its highest potential
The User Lab comprises several areas equipped for user research, creativity techniques, and co-creation along all stages of the UX Design process.
Grounded in the fields of UX Design and Human-Computer Interaction, the design process is supported by the spatial environment of the User Lab. The User Lab offers zones for all types of UX Design activities. What is best, they can be visually and acoustically separated and used consecutively or in parallel.
A flexible space that suits various usage scenarios
- Highly adaptable spatial and hardware layout
- Comfortable observation room for up to 10 people, allowing for a non-interfering observation (one-way-mirror)
- Cutting-edge technology (e.g., facial action coding)
- Audio and video recording by state of the art UltraHD equipment
- Different camera perspectives, detailed record of mouse, keyboard, touch and gesture interactions, screen-capturing etc.
- Secure storage of sensitive data